Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the Bankruptcy Trustee?

Send mail to: Soneet Kapila, Bankruptcy Trustee

P. O. Box 14213

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33302


I filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. What documents do I need to send to the Trustee?

On this website (, go to the tab “341 Meeting” and see the forms that are required.

My 341 meeting is coming up. How do I attend a virtual 341 meeting?